Design your new door here… Palladio Composite Door Designer
The Palladio composite door represents the latest in security technology. The door is made in a single piece and consists of a reinforced fibreglass extremely rigid monocoque structure. They can resist forced entry from a battering ram for up to one and a half hours. Nine-point locking including hooks makes it next to impossible to lever the door away from the frame.
Here is a video showing the strength of a Palladio composite door V’s a cheaper foam filled lookalike composite doors…
- Double rebated so double sealed
- All door are finished with UV stabilised Renolite foil finish which matches the frame (not painted)
- Triple glazed as standard
- Four hinges fitted as standard
- 65mm thick door section
- 9 point locking system
- Real wooden grain finish taken using a silicone mould from the original hardwood door which gives the door the exact natural look of wood without the nightmare maintenance, expansion & warping issues
Please remember to bring your door/opening measurements (preferably in mm) including the frame with you. Our guide to measuring your door is here.