The Front Door can be at the forefront of fighting to keep your house secure and cosy through the harsh Irish winters. All our reconditioned house grade front doors are 100% sealed with a minimum of 5-point locking, making them very secure.
There are many different grades available depending on age condition and the amount of parts that were replaced. These factors affect the prices and usually no two doors are the same price so it is important to book an appointment and our sales reps who are familiar with the ever-changing stock can guide you to the door that suits your requirements.
- Mis-measured new Front Doors, some even triple glazed
- Reconditioned & thoroughly cleaned used Front Doors
- Reconditioned used Front Doors
- Non-reconditioned & non-cleaned Front Doors
- Front Doors with some minor damage
In the unlikely event that we don’t have a door reasonably close to your size, we offer a competitively priced Made-to-Measure
Please remember to bring your door/opening measurements (preferably in mm) including the frame with you. Our guide to measuring your door is here.