The composite door represents the latest in security technology. The door is made in a single piece and consists of fibreglass and reinforcement fused together under immense pressure and heat. They can resist forced entry from a battering ram for up to one and a half hours. Seven to nine-point locking is quiet common including hooks with make it next to impossible to lever the door away from the frame.
There are many different grades available depending on age condition and the amount of parts that were replaced. These factors affect the prices and usually no two doors are the same price so it is important to book an appointment and our sales reps who are familiar with the ever-changing stock can guide you to the door that suits your requirements.
- Mis-measured new Composite Doors, some even triple glazed
- Ex-Display showroom stock
- Reconditioned & thoroughly cleaned used Composite Doors
- Reconditioned used Composite Doors
- Non-reconditioned & non-cleaned Composite Doors
- Composite Doors with some minor damage
In the unlikely event that we don’t have a door reasonably close to your size, we offer a competitively priced Made-to-Measure
Please remember to bring your door/opening measurements (preferably in mm) including the frame with you. Our guide to measuring your door is here.